Home

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Million Dollarr Decorator's vs Edible Arrangements

Million Dollar Decorator's did not disappoint last night.  Extremely entertaining but a bit of a stretch from reality. Mary McDonald turned down a job because the client was tacky and wouldn't listen to her.......really?  Did I mention the 1.5 million dollar budget.  What planet is she on?  I'm not even going to go on a rant about this because it had to be pure fiction. I'm sure it was cooked up by Andy Cohen and the producers to show how outrageous the decorators can be.  Listen, I get it.  I had a client who was so tacky that I didn't want any photos taken of the job upon it's completion  or even a referral from her.  In a business that is based almost solely on referrals I couldn't risk someone mistaking her taste for mine.  But did I turn down the job.........NO!  The money was great and it was a year and a half long project, it was profitable.  I guess that's why I'm not a million dollar decorator, I'm more like a $50.00 one. lol   O.K.  maybe it's true and she did turn it down.  Wow....what a life.  It must be nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment